Get rid of ice dams and icicles forever
Engineered Roof Deicing helps you install its products quickly and easily
Engineered Roof Deicing products are ideal deicing solutions: CONTACT our install professionals today and let us show you how to save money through self-installation.
Our IceFree Systems are designed for easy installation, and can be up and working in less than a morning’s time. Your materials arrive custom-made for your house and include easy-to-follow instructions that will help you breeze through the process as quickly as possible. You will have a state-of-the-art roof deicing system that looks great in any season and that will give you years of freedom from the dangerous effects of ice dams and icicles.
1. Consultation: Call Engineered Roof Deicing today and speak with one of our experienced professionals. We will walk you through the measurement process, help identify the types of deicing products you need, and then work with you to design your own custom-made deicing system.
2. Make your purchase: You can easily pay for your new system right over the phone, thanks to our various payment options.
3. Review: Once your materials arrive from Engineered Roof Deicing, take the time to review the installation guide thoroughly in order to get familiar with the process before getting started.
4. Get ready: Gather all the necessary tools that you will need during installation. In most cases, only four tools are required: a ladder, a drill, a putty knife, and a caulking gun.
5. Follow directions: You can follow the hard copy instructions included with the materials or view the step-by-step guide online. A 5’ panel takes only three screws to install, it’s that simple!
6. Install: You will first mount your base panel along the edge of your roof; insert heat cables into the aluminum casing, and then snap-lock the top in place. Yes, it’s just that easy!
7. Connect to power source: Once your system structure is in place, all you have to do is connect to your power source, and forget it! Your high quality deicing system from Engineered Roof Deicing will silently and efficiently keep your home free from ice dams and icicles all winter long, so you can enjoy a less stressful snow season.
- Heat Cable Install Guide
A guide to install self-regulating heat cables
- ICE FREE Eave Panel Install Guide
A guide to install the 8″, 12″, 18″, Valley and Utility panels.
- ICE FREE Zone System Install Guide
A guide to install Self-regulating heat cables or liquid heated tubing inside the ICE FREE Zone panels.
- Estimator Form
Contractors, dealers and consumers can use this estimator form to sketch the and plan a new project.
To contact Engineered Roof Deicing about more information regarding our systems call us at (801) 872-8800 or e-mail us .