Engineered Roof Deicing, the leader in Innovative Roof De-icing systems, is excited to introduce IceFree-LeafFree for Gutters—The next generation in gutter protection! This incredible new heated gutter shield offers the highest levels of protection for your home, year round. Before now, consumers have had to choose between either dealing with debris clogging their rain gutters, or massive ice buildup as a result of using bulky helmet systems.
The secret behind our IceFree-LeafFree for Gutters is 100% recycled aluminum alloy that focuses on direct heat transfer from commercial grade self-regulating heat cable to our extruded covers. IceFree-LeafFree for Gutters is gutter protection that’s—Guaranteed for life!
Did You Know?
- IceFree-LeafFree for Gutters heat transfer technology requires only one run of heat cable to melt the ice in and on your gutter! This is Energy Efficiency at its finest!
- IceFree-LeafFree for Gutters is great at preventing large to moderate size debris from entering your gutters, such as leaves and pine needles. Smaller debris is drained away with the flowing water.
- IceFree-LeafFree for Gutters makes your gutters Ice Free all winter long. No icicles, No frozen gutters!
- IceFree-LeafFree for Gutters will end maintenance hassles involved with keeping your gutters clean and free-flowing….YEAR ROUND, Guaranteed!
- IceFree-LeafFree for Gutters does not require the partial removal or alteration of roof shingles! Other competitive products require screwing or nailing the product onto the roof or under the shingle. The removal or disturbance of the existing roofing material will void your roofing warranty.
- IceFree-LeafFree for Gutters is affordable compared to the other gutter protection and deicing products on the market today!
- IceFree-LeafFree for Gutters looks great on your home!
Recycled Aluminum Alloy 6063 Temper – T5
Compatible Heating Cables
- Commercial Grade-Self Regulating Heat Cable (5, 8 or 10 Watt per foot in 100-130 VAC or 208-277 VAC)
5″ x 60″ (5 ft) for 5″ wide gutters
Other Available Items
- Self regulating heat cable for gutters and downspouts.
- 30 mA Ground Fault Protection plug kits (120 volt or 240 volt kits are available).
- Moisture controller or ambient thermostats Junction box or “T” splice kits.
- Control panels.
- Home automation systems.
Electrical and Environmental Requirements
Article 426-28 of the N.E.C. requires 30 mA Ground Fault circuit protection for snow and ice melting applications.